CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

things.

i am losing my faith in pandora. it thinks it knows me but it doesn't. it keeps playing jack johnson and i keep wanting to throw up in my mouth a little. ugh. when did i give it the impression that i liked jack johnson. i am bummed. am i living a lie?

i am really bummed about a discovery at the target today. press on toenails. c'mon world. just c'mon back. terrifying.

i got season 3 in the mail a few days ago. the west wing. also, i am uber bummed on season 6 right now so i have started at season 1. i really do loves me some the west wing.

i am cat sitting a little jerk cat who wakes up all night with head bunting and biting. its a gentle bite but a bite all the same. lame.

i can smell. i can taste. the joy of the lord you know?

i had 2 blow outs this week. my very old denims just gave up. they were some favorites. i am grieving.

its hot. i hate summer.

0 comments: