CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Guilt

I am feeling quite guilty for neglecting this space. It is not that I don't have anything to share, there are plenty of little things that make me happy every day. I suppose it is just that I have lost a bit of creative energy...not that I had any to begin with. So, I will turn my life into a bullet pointed list:


I visited the VerWys family blog tonight to find some lovely photos of thier beautiful boys AND a playlist...I stole that idea and made my own, hopefully you are listening to it right now.


Tonight I had my first visit to a wine bar. You see, I have decided recently that I should branch out into the wide wide world of alcohol. I like wine very much I am just terrible at knowing what to buy and how to drink it so this trip was very helpful.


The boys are recording thier album so soon and I am so excited for them. Friends, the new songs are so wonderful!!! I can't wait for you to hear them. (In the meantime you should probably buy thier EP off of iTunes or CD Baby! It is guaranteed to melt your heart and if it doesnt I will eat a chocolate bar.)


I hate blue (or is it bleu) cheese. Tonight I ate blue cheese and it wasn't so bad...WHAT?!


The video of the 3 year old explaining start wars (on you tube) makes my life. Charlie but my finger is the cherry on top!


I miss my Dad.

0 comments: