CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's been a long long time






What I should be doing right now is the piles of laundry that are accumulating dust on my bedroom floor or maybe reading a book or even more productive, preparing things for camp but no it is way cooler to hang out on my bed and post about being lazy and having fun.



So August 16th was Kevin and Carol's wedding...I didn't get many pictures but I stole a few from others to share with you:





Courtney and I decided to take some self portraits whilest walking to the ceremony site.





I have never been part of a wedding party so I had no clue just how time consuming all the pre wedding photos are...it was SO SO SO hot and we were trying our best not to sweat and ruin our newly done hair and makeup.





The entire wedding party including the newly named Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Florence.



I have not been to many weddings however, this will top them all I am sure. Kevin and Carol had such a beautiful ceremony! They chose the vows out of Ruth Chapter 1, it was truly amazing. I am so so so happy for them!



0 comments: