CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Have So Many Things to Say...BUT, I Can't Remember Any of Them.

Premature aging? Too much spacing out? So Many pots of coffee everyday? Not enough exercise? One too many powdered donettes? Vegging out in front of the TV watching Weeds for 3 hours?


All of these things could be the reason why I can't think of anything exciting to share with you tonight.


I am losing my mind.


I am severely homesick right now, I say that more often than I would like. I just miss so many people and so many things. Being that things in Sacramento are a little complicated right now I long even more for the comfort that is the familiarity of home. Work is good and annoying and frustrating but good, really good. Home is not the same without Sally but really great with Merril. I miss hanging out daily with Kevin and Carol but I am too socially retarded and sleepy to just stop in. I haven't gone to Temple in over a week....OH MY GOODNESS. Could it be that I have not had the proper cup of coffee? Maybe I will go to Temple tomorrow and get back to you.


Whatever the case, I miss home.


I went to see the boys play last night at Old Ironsides and it was excellent! Chad fixed up Joshua's amp and it sounded so beautiful. The boys were in a spectacular mood, surrounded by friends and doing what they love. It was, dare I say it...the best show yet.


Because of that article in the SN&R about my church/job we have had an influx of people, so church this morning after being up until 3a was a little difficult. I struggle still to find my place but the struggle is a welcome one.


I look forward to seeing so many faces, so soon. I am sorry that I am sleepy and therefore lacking creativity.


xo.

0 comments: