CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today Was A Good Day


I am using Firefox so I am having a difficult time figuring out how to move my pictures around.

Today they shall be in reverse chronological order.



After going to Bed Bath and Beyond and eating dinner at the Plum Blossom the 5 of us gathered at Joshua's to hang out. We watch old recordings of Damien Jurado and Pedro the Lion, it was a great night. It had been a long time since the five of us hung out so the night seemed just right. Life has been so busy that I had forgotten how much I love hanging out with my good friends, I was saddened to think about all the space that I have allowed to gather between us for no better reason than laziness. Lame.





While Carol was shopping Courtney and I found some massage chairs...I chose the full back feature and it was pretty good, pretty pretty good.

0 comments: