CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I am alive.

It's been a long time, I know. Nothing new happening to take up my time....well, I suppose that is a lie. I have fallen into the trap of vampire books. WHAT?! I am weak. I fought it for so many months but boredom set in and Targets 25% off the list price really got me. ugh. It's the Sookie Stackhouse series and I like it. Done.


Also, one Friday (yes, Friday) night as I sat on my bed reading the aforementioned vampire books I realized that I have some things to work on. Look at the combination of colors on my feet. I am 26 years old, I was sitting on my bed at 10pm on a Friday night reading vampire books...oh geez. Is there any hope? Maybe I need a new haircut or something.

I drove home for the weekend 2 weeks ago, it was a very short trip but it was worth it. I got to see lots of family AND my brother bought me a bike for my birthday! It has become my primary form of transportation on this lil grid of mine. I LOVE it.


More to come...I need to get back to my book and DVD, watching The Wire-it's real good.




0 comments: