CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

I miss you facebook

So for Lent this year I decided to give up the Facebook and MySpace. It is only day two and I am going through some real withdrawls. I am bummed. How am I supposed to communicate with people? Back to the phone and written word. I don't think that I let everyone know that I have given up my obsession so I hope folks aren't too bummed at me.


In other news, went to a show tonight and last. Last of the Blacksmiths sort of changed my life. They are so good. You should MySpace them, I would check to see if their music is available but...well, I can't.


Courtney made chicken pot pie pockets for dinner on LOST night....they are delicious, wonderful midnight snacks. Speaking of LOST! I love it. Real good. I would encourage you to watch it but if you know nothing about it jumping in will be a little terrifying. Watch The Office instead.


Gotta check my heater...my fingers are frozen. Ok, problem solved.


I am currently reading 5 books none of which have my undying attention so if you have a suggestion, a must read, please shoot me a line.


I listened to a New City Sermon earlier today which made me want to be home. Here we go again.

0 comments: