CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am forgetful when filled with joy.

I realize that I am late with the surprise news but I am sure that anyone who really cares already knows that I am in Long Beach. I was supposed to hear John Perkins preach in Walnut Creek this weekend so I have Sunday free...so I decided to jump in the car and head for home, I was planning to leave here on Saturday to make it back for Perkins but I found out that he had to cancel so I am staying the extra day. I have already had some really great times with friends and family, every trip home makes it harder and harder to go back to Sacramento. I miss things here terribly. I spent this evening with Ryan and Rachel (also, the wee VerWys') and it was great to catch up , only issue is that it made me miss this place even more. My idealism is at its peak among fellow dreamers, especially dreamers who tell me that AmeriCorps is not only for those with a completed college education. The good news is that through this time I am gaining the confidence to start praying and seeking my place.

We are losing an hour tonight. Bummed! So instead of 11PM, its really midnight. That is lame.

0 comments: