CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is super.

The weather in Sacramento has been really amazing lately. Real nice. Today I rode my bike about town jumping from one errand to the next, I like that this town affords me that luxury. Bad news: A wee lil fly attacked my eyeball. He was real strong and smart because he managed to get around my glasses. It was terrifying for a moment as I lost a bit of control.


I feel like things have been busy lately but I guess I am just occupying lots of my time with things that I love but generally don't allow myself the time for. Reading, Writing, Listening to some super sweet sermons online....just brushing up on things you know? I am still not checking facebook or myspace and I really miss it. Who knew the withdrawls would be so intense? Easter is here in about 3 weeks. I can do this.


I joined a book club. I am really into it. I was a total loser, didn't read the first book but as I type the next book is sitting next to me so I am planning to jump on that tonight. Get a head start you know?


I am feeling like a lame-o tonight, not much to share. Maybe I am just sleepy. Just know that life is good. I will be in so cal soon so maybe I can see some of you. That would be neat.

0 comments: