CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stream of Consciousness...again.

I was going to post some pictures of things that are silly but I can't find my camera cord. I think I left it at the office. I am lame.

So it has been lots of days since my last post. Along with Facebook and MySpace I suppose I have given up blogging. Either that or I am just lazy. Yeah, lazy. Also, I don't like blogging without photos and I've been pretty awful with the camera lately.

Coming to So Cal tomorrow. Going to the Bonnie Prince Billy show which I am real excited about.

Allergy season is here. I have real bad allergies. At this moment my eyes are watering, my nose is all plugged up and my eyelids are swollen half shut. I wish I had my camera cord. I would post a picture right now. It is gross. Wait...I am going to take a picture to share later, remind me. Oh geez, that's bad. One eyelid is more swollen than the other. Cute. I hate allergies. Claritin and Zyrtec don't work. Also, Vicks tissues are amazing but should not be used to dry the eyes. It burns. It was an accident. WHATEVS.

I am fragile right now. I can't breathe.

I watched Twilight. Then I started the book...this could be really bad.

Things I want to do while in Long Beach: see the family, go to thrift stores, try out that coffee shop in Bellflower that Rachel raves about-I just got a new journal and a good book (not twilight) so it should be super, grab some coffee from Intelligista for Merril-this might not happen but this is just a wishlist, hang at the sunken city, feel the joy of no allergies...there is more but my allergies are preventing proper brain function.

I watched 3 of my favorite movies this week.

Gummi Bears are delicious. I like the clearish ones. Also, red.

If wiping your eyes with Vicks hurts...nope, gonna stop there.

The Office is making my life.

I want to be Tina Fey.

Fine tip ball point pens are my new favorite.

Black coffee makes me really happy. Instant smiles.

I started watching Big Love. Then I watched an episode of The West Wing. I am into both. That sucks.

I love my porch at night.

It's 1 AM and I can't sleep. Not because I am not tired but because I can't breathe and my congestion is causing a headache. Its too late for PM pills. Ugh.

Goodnight. xo.

0 comments: