CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I like blackberries, the office and coffee. I do not like Pam.



Remember when I said I lost my cord thingy for my camera? Turns out that it was late and dark and somehow I didnt think to turn on the light and look under the checkbook....stop judging me.




SO, i know I said I would show you what my face looked like when I had bad bad bad allergies. As it turns out I am not that brave so just believe me when I say that it was bad...oh geez, really the picture is bad.

Instead I will show you my trial run with Kanye shades. Good huh? Sara and I are endlessly entertained by trying on sunglasses at Target. These were my favorite.

And since I think blogging without photos is lame I will share this with you for good measure.


The biggest croissant I have ever consumed and an americano from Temple...come to Sacramento I will buy you this!

Got back from Long Beach Monday, it was super. Went to see Bonnie Prince Billy in LA. I love him.

I feel like I have nothing important or exciting to share. I think I need more coffee....we'll talk soon.

0 comments: