CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not Busy, Just Lazy

Mosquitos are the stupidest thing on the planet. I am not one for calling the lord a fool but I do wonder about these bugs. They are awful terrible creatures, I am being eaten alive by one right now, in me it has found a buffet and it is making me crazy. It's a quick one too because it continues to escape my slap. UGH!

Not a whole lot going on lately. The usual, just working and looking for a part time job. So far I have been turned down by 4 places. This is an annoying journey but one that I need to be committed to.

I have headed back to the gym 5 days a week in an attempt to loose the weight that I gained over the holidays, so it is a little late but whatevs. I am back on track. I want to have reached my 100 pound mark by the end of the year and I think I can really do it I just need to try and stay motivated. I am so easily discouraged by the things around me.

The Office has been superb as of late. If Andrew Bernard were a real person I would want to hang out with him every day. Pam makes me want to vomit but we have talked about this already so I will spare you.

I am feeling completely drained of creatvity and funnies so I am out.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

0 comments: