CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just thinkin'






I returned from a week long trip to Long Beach feeling excited to be back in Sacramento where the weather and people are amazing yet sad because I will miss my family. In this moment I have a real sense of peace about my life and where it is headed, that is not to say that I have it all figured out because I don't! The truth is that I have been taking college courses since I graduated high school in '01 and I am not too much closer to having a degree and right now that doesn't bother me. Sure, I could probably gather all of my classes and focus my life for a year to get some random degree in something that I don't much care about but that would be a waste not only because I would be miserable doing it but because I would have zero passion to offer that endeavor. Right now what is important to me is this: my deepening relationship with Christ, my Family in Long Beach who have been an amazing support system as I learn to live so many miles away (they are my first loves), my amazing relationships with my Family here in Sacramento,
my beautiful roommates, my passion for people and my new found passion for life. I hope that in all of those things I am able to love purely without reservation and therefore without regret. I am happy with what is happening here and I hope to hold it close to my heart for as long as God allows it. Someday I will figure school out, I will have peace with a career but for now I am in no hurry because for now I am loving and being loved and that is truly enough.

0 comments: