CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So Many Things...

So I am in Long Beach hanging out, having a good time getting as many hugs as I can. It is interesting...the weird feelings of loving this place so much because it is home, it is the place that I will always return to but knowing that for right now home is in Sacramento. I received a phone call last night from the people I love that warmed my heart. Everyone was hanging out at Rubicon and I was missed so they took a moment to call and tell me that they love me and miss me and can't wait for my return. I am full to the brim with love and peace and gratitude for what is happening in my little town. I want to relish in it for as long as I possibly can...and that is a great feeling.

P.S. I have so much more to say and to share but right now I am sleepy and I have to get up early for a sure to be AMAZING morning in the park with the New City gang!! More to come, including pictures...being a 35mm nerd means that it takes a little longer to share the beauty that is the Sacramento Courtney-Sally-Shannon-Carol-Kevin-Joshua-Jesse-Mike Finn-Amber-Andy family. I assure you that it will come.

0 comments: