CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Caffeine Makes Me Ramble

The upcoming City Life Winter party means that I am way to busy to spend much time on my blog. Unfortunately other things are taking priority to communicating with those of you who are gracious enough to read what is up in my life...my apologies!

As I sit in a local (and amazing) coffee house I am really pleased with life, filled to the brim with good good feelings. My overall sense of peace is only momentarily interrupted when I get a call from my mom or dad or brother because it is then that I think of how great it would be to sit on the couch and catch up rather than stand on the sidewalk with a cell phone (that is not to say that I don't miss them terribly most of the day). I miss the personal connectedness that comes with face to face interaction. The good news is that God is gracious and He has provided me a really amazing support system here. The beautiful people that I am so lucky to know are even more proof to me that God is good and He as a plan for His children to be at peace and prosperous. I am rambling now, I have had way too much caffeine and not enough solid food so I will leave this blog for whatever it is be that annoying or mildly helpful.

0 comments: