CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Super Perfect Fall Weekends!



Honestly, I don't really have any words that would properly convey the feelings in my heart. I have been unbelievably lucky in the area of meeting really authentic and lovely people.
My weekend begins on Saturday, eating breakfast with (undoubtedly) the greatest people in all of Sacramento. People set alarms especially for this fabulous event, most of us arrive semi-sleepy because we hung out together way to late the previous night. I love being part of a circle of people who can't get enough of each other. Saturday morning breakfast has its own special space carved out in my heart! SO good. Many many many thanks to Carol for hosting it every week, really it is her baby and I am happy that she has nurtured it so well. My heart is truly full. Also, I love Fall in Sacramento...

1 comments:

VerWys Family said...

your new blog is great! so excited to keep in touch with you this way. we miss your lovely presence in so ca but are so happy that you love your new home. call us when you are here.
rachel and boys