CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stupid Can Be A Reminder of Good.



Today was fair. It started off as most Saturdays do with the ever so famous Saturday Morning Breakfast (this week was especially glorious because Chad and Eli joined us!), oatmeal topped with so many delicious things along side eggs and yummy sausage...deeericious! The problem is this...my wonderful morning was tainted by my stupid computer and stupid Office Max and delayed mail and no communication with Kate and standing on J & 12th in the cold! I was bummed then my mom called and I cried for a minute about how ever since I acknowledged that I was sooo grateful my world has been hit over and over again with issues and all of those little issues decided to slam together at once which caused me to be super sad and discouraged. The good news is this: Refer to the photo above My Sacramento family makes me happy! At the end of the night after we all ate dinner and hung out I was reminded that I am blessed and no matter how many little things go wrong they will never make the love that is here dim. And now I am grateful again!

0 comments: