CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Super!




Things are going super good right now. I am staying busy so blogging is on the bottom of my to do list but in the meantime I have some new photos!

Kevin and Josh like having their picture taken with food. I think Kevin wants to remember all the glorious meals he shares with lovely people, Josh just likes the camera.







Courtney and I got to hang out at Harbor House with Josh and Jesse after a lovely night at Fern's. We were all in LA together and that was neat.

Carol, Joshua and Courtney drove to Tahoe to cut down out 10 - 11 foot Christmas tree with there bare hands! I was bummed to have to hang out at home but my old knees couldnt handle the cold or the hike. P.S. This picture does not to the tree much justice because it is truly amazing.



0 comments: