CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aprox. 150 degrees in the shade...

It has been such a long time since I have shared anything...oops! The truth is that I have been awful and taking photos and life has been kind of a roller coaster lately.

I am back in Sacramento after a teaser of a trip home. I was there for 3 days, one of which was 4th of July so I was with the family all day. It was really nice to see everyone, the nostalgia that floats around the annual 4th of July BBQ is insane! I love it. We spent the day eating the fine Hernandez cuisine and drinking either beer or the classic beer and clamato mixture, oh the joy of Mexicanity!

The other two days were spent spending as much time as possible with my Long Beach family. Going home is so bittersweet because seeing everyone is so great but leaving is almost painful, the same is true for Sacramento so I am in quite a pickle. I also got to hang out with Kate, one of the major joys of my visits home but since Steve is in the hospital our time was limited.

I was severely bummed when I left Sacramento because I was under the impression that the boys were going to have their listening party on one of the days that I was gone (they recently finished recording their full length album) BUT I was surprised to come home to a full house and Kevin inserting the Your Ghost Fits My Skin CD! It made coming home so much better. Also, the album is super so be prepared to purchase it sometime in September!

Work is good. Life is good. The problem is this: It is so so so hot here therefore I never want to leave my house. I fear that this heat may turn me into a hermit...no good.

Lastly, my 24 hour fitness membership however embarrassing is paying off 71 lbs lost since July of last year. I kind of want to do a before and after photo but I was never that into photos so I dont think I have any.

1 comments:

Erin said...

OMG I miss you! It has been way too long and I would love to just call you and catch up sometime! Is your number still the same? And yeah did you say 71 pounds? Holy crap woman...you running a marathon up there or what! Yay for you! Love my dear! Let's talk soon