CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

So many tears

I just realized that I am going to be in Long Beach for The Timothy Project when the boys play thier CD release show with DAMIEN JURADO!! I am freaking out, seriously. There is absolutely nothing that I can do to get home early enough to be here...nothing! The last plane takes off at 4:20 and the chapel service is not done until that time-ish. Crying, so sad I have welled up. Ugh! I am bummed...so so bummed.

1 comments:

VerWys Family said...

sorry shannon- but on a happier note we love the mixed tape and the time and thought you took in putting it together. thanks! malachi after arriving home from a long day of flying from mi to cali thought those cars bags were the best thing since sliced bread.
love ya, the verwyssss