CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

WARNING!

Today I drove out to try and sell some of my old clothes to a used clothing store, it was mildly successful. In exchange for a couple t-shirts and an old pair or jeans I purchased a cute tote bag, I don't need anymore tote bags.

Anyhow, on my way home I was so starving so I decided that it would be okay to drive thru. You see, I rarely eat fast food anymore and I only ever steal lil sips of soda from people but for whatever reason today the memory of french fries and a coke from the golden arches was too delicious to fight. So I ordered the southern chicken sandwich combo...this was the worst decision of my week! For only $5.38 you too can feel like you just drank a bottle of grease, would you like to know what artery clogging feels like, Mc Donalds will surely help you figure that one out. Right now I am sitting rather uncomfortably at my kitchen table with a jug of water warning you about the perils of fast food as I try to wash away the grease that is lining the inside of my mouth. If only grease were water soluble!

xo.

0 comments: