CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008, I am glad you are here.



Happy Freaking New Year from Sacramento!!



I am pretty excited about 2008! I am not generally one who hangs on to superstition however, if it is true that the greatness of the year ahead is determined by how you welcome it then I am sure to have a really amazing 08.


Carol and I hung out with a pretty sweet pirate pinata...you know, props for the Mexican ;)





I had a pretty amazing time shakin' it...obviously.








Joshua entertained us with his sparkler skills whilest tending to the amazing bonfire.



Joshua had some pretty sweet dance moves.

The ladies of the house had a blast!

Courtney and I took aproximently 10 pictures of ourselves on the couch.

0 comments: