CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bummer

My life has become an awful series of sleeping, class, work, study, class, work, sleep...and so on. I am pretty bummed on it! I woke up this morning at 4 am (because Friday is my 4 hour Old Navy day) and I kind of wanted to cry. I feel like one of the first signs of being on the edge of a burn out is waking up and immediately wanting to cry rather than get going. This has been a really busy week, I had to make up for the week that I missed because of my monster flu, maybe next week will be so much better...I sure hope so. I am kicking schools butt right now so that is good and I am really enjoying my classes. I miss my family super bad right now...really looking forward to my visit in a couple weeks.




All of that said, I love Sacramento. I've just hit a mini rough patch...

0 comments: