CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I feel like I was made to live elsewhere

It was so nice to have rain to look forward to for so many days! Honestly, it was my dream weather...I fell asleep to the sound of rain drops on my window and woke up to the same, I wore my pea coat and a fuzzy scarf and still felt a little chill overall I was blissful AND THEN about a week ago the overcast faded and the friggin' sun came out to ruin my life! I now spend my days walking around town squinting. What is up with that?! I am severely bummed, eagerly anticipating the return of cold, wet days.




The good news is: I am kicking butt at school right now & I love my math teacher (yesterday he spent most of the lecture hanging out with a bit of chalk on the bridge of his nose, you know from pushing his glasses up...gosh I love him).





0 comments: