CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Turned 25 and it was AMAZING!



I woke up to a balloon lined bedroom...

...courtesy of Courtney!

Sally's first ever attempt at carrot cake (my favorite) was amazing!

The family got together for a birthday dinner at Vallejo's.


Just a dollop of sour cream on those birthday nachos please.

Amber made me a rose! This was at the Aaron Ross show, he was great as ususal.

Everyone gathered back at our place for a mini dance session among the balloons.

I freaked out while reading the sweetest of birthday cards, and I completely lost it when I opened my gift. Sacramento pitched in a bought me a super gift!

This picture has nothing to do with my birthday however, I forgot to tell you that I got my TOMS!! They are amazing, I plan to get at least one more pair but I would love to have a trillion. SOOOOO comfy. Please! Buy yourself some http://www.tomsshoes.com/ you can use the code 1PAIR4FEET for a little discount.










0 comments: