CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wind and Laughs

Wednesday was a crazy day as far as tasks is concerned. I spent most of my day doing little church things or at school, if nothing else I felt productive. As I left the house to hang out at Kinko's I sliced an apple for breakfast...I am officially on an apple kick, fuji...it was pretty much amazing! So I ate my delicious and healthy treat and spent the next 2 hours working then off to class where I was filled to the brim with love for my math teacher. Quote of the Day: "Keep asking questions, do not be intimidated! I think your questions are great!" The truth is that the question that was asked was pretty ridiculous however, I love a teacher that likes to build of self esteem! Anyhow, in all the fuss I forgot to eat a real meal so as I left campus I was ready to skewer the squirrel that ran in front of me (he did cut me off afterall, jerk!). Instead I decided to stop for some nachos from none other than Jalapenos. As I got into my car to pull away and head for home for no particular reason I noticed a man riding his bike...I pulled away from the curb and had to hang out at a red light for a minute so while waiting for the light to turn I focused on the man on the bike. Are you ready for this because it is realy good?! A gust of wind came from the heavens and I shit you not the bike man was blown from the seat of his bike into his feet...have you ever witnessed a man being blown off of his bike? Before yesterday I had not...thank you sweet baby Jesus! Luckily the rider thought it was just as funny as I did.

You're welcome.

0 comments: