CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a spectacular night!

The above is my description of last evening. I went to bed Sunday night with the grand idea of driving to Oakland to get a new tattoo but that idea was quickly pushed to the side upon reciveing a wake up phone call from Kevin...he asked me to fo with im to purchase a ring for Carol. Of course, I jumped out of bed and prepared myself for the excursion of a life time. We drove out to Roseville, picked up Court and went to Shane Co. to pick out a ring. Done and done. Kevin's plan was to ask Friday but the ring was burning a hole in his pocket so he asked last night in front of all of us!



It was the most beautifully pure and ecstatic display of love that I have ever witnessed and for that I am thrilled and forever grateful! KEVIN AND CAROL ARE GETTING MARRIED! My face is stuck in the position of a smile...forever and ever.



0 comments: