CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

100 days of power...

Carol, Courtney, Joshua and Kevin are all doing the 100 days of power. It's great, 100 days of will power and exercise....also, no alcohol!

It's great, they are all being wonderful powerful, beautiful people and Saturday through Thursday that is just fine. It is on Fridays that I am sad about all the power that is flowing through the veins of those that I love because on Friday nights at 6 o'clock I sit on my porch listening to Cool as Folk drinking a beer or 6...usually, Courtney joins me and now all I have are the mosquitoes because on top of being the only one who can have a beer it is getting warm and those little shits with the stinging noses are finding sustenance in my blood.

Whatever man!

0 comments: