CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What the!?

I realize that I have been horrible at sharing my life, no guilt trip needed thanks.

I dont really have an excuse, not a good one anyway. I spend most of my days either working on church things or walking around my town, drinking an iced americano, stopping at random corners or patches of grass to write down things that I am thinking.

Did I tell you that I dont get NASCAR at my house anymore? What's the use of free cable if I can't get nascar? I am bummed.

My community pod moved from Wednesday nights to Monday nights. I invited the pod to live on my pie farm...Kevin might be bummed at that...they are living in cup pies anyway so he need not worry.

My mom was in town for a couple days, we hung out and it was good.

Turns out that my brother hates me because he keeps promising me that he will come visit and he never does...whatever man.

April is here so Silver Darling will be playing some amazing shows, this makes me happy.

I am in a mild funk because I miss my Dad and my brother (mom too for sure, but she was just here and they weren't) and my uncle and g'ma and anthony and kate and everyone in the LBC...I get to see them in May so that will be super.

The student store restocked the peach rings that have been missing for so many weeks...going to school is worth it again :)

xo.

0 comments: