CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Exploding Eyeballs Disease...ppppsshhhhh!

i have some exciting news for you.
are you ready?
this may be more exciting to me and my family but whatever I am sharing it anyway.

as of right now my eyes are no longer going to explode. i am not clear of anything yet however, i am doing really good. i went to the eye ball doctor today and she said that my discs look defined...for those of you who don't know the psuedo tumor cerebri lingo that means that my optic nerves are looking healthy, so are my blood vessels. she said that my headaches will liner, less intense and less frequent and that is already proving true. she wants me to keep up the diamox regimen and take my darvocet as needed...i will have to confirm that her plan is ok with my neurologist before i make any changes but for now the good news is that to the naked eye all is good.

turns out that my nuerologist was right, get rid of 50 pounds and things may get a little easier. whatever man, i guess i deserve and i told you so.

also, i quit old navy yesterday. 2 1/2 years and done.

1 comments:

VerWys Family said...

so happy with you!!!
rachel and boys