CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

We're Drinkin' Drinkin' Drinkin' Drinkin' Coca Coca Cola

I am not drinkin' coca cola in fact, I haven't had a soda in 2 1/2 weeks. You read that right the girl who once drank a six pack of the good old DP is done with it.
Ok, so maybe not done forever but I do only allow myself one soda a week and I haven't taken advantage of it in a couple weeks...instead I drink 5-6 americanos a day, whatever man get off my back.
Why did I title my blog as such? If you don't know it sucks for you! That is a line from what is sure to be the anthem of summer drives down the river, bbq's in the back yard, beers on the porch and so much more.
I have new rules for my life. I am taking a stand against the laziness and unhealthy eating that plagued my life for so long, turning to the greens my friends, the greens!
Whatever, so I moved away from Long Beach and got off of my ass. I started walking places, became poor and therefore could not afford the bi-weekly wingstop meal or 6 pc nugs meal and started eating at home, in the process I have lost 60 LBS, dropped 4 pants sizes and decided that I kind of like shopping in the average section of the store. I kind of like that my underwear can no longer double as a pup tent if I ever get stranded. And even more I like that I can climb a flight of stairs without being winded.
As I mentioned a few days ago, I joined 24 hour fitness and aside from having to work out next to wafer thin girls and d-bag suburban muscle I am liking it. I go 3 times a week and I bike 8 miles on the exercise bike. Losing weight means that my arms are bat wings so I also fit in some weights...last week I couldn't curl my hair without propping myself against the wall and bring my head to my chest, you know its a good kind of sore.
I feel like a loser telling you all this, it feels a little annoying but the truth is that I have never accomplished anything so accomplishing this feels kind of good.

Here is my problem: The Sacramento mosquitoes are eating me alive! I heard tonight that those long prickly nosed sons a are not so excited about the blood of a meat hungry alcoholic....
OR if anyone is an avon person, or knows an avon person you could send me some Skin so Soft bug stuff.

xo.

1 comments:

VerWys Family said...

before you get the skin so soft you'll have to resort to making a bug X on each one of those bites - it's the midwest summer tatoo - and by the way so proud of your new adventures of 24 hour fitness and soda free living - you go!