CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hanging out with some chicken legs

Yesterday:
I decided after much deliberation to rise from my 2 hour nap.
I went to the store, purchased beverages and headed out to hang with the City Life Church potluckers.
We drank wine and ate chicken from the KFC, it was nice. I am glad that I went.
Funny how I see these people once a week at church but I don't really know them. We got to talk about summer plans, being powerful, eating delicious treats and so much more...
I hope it happens again.

Today:
I have needed so much more sleep lately than ever and I imagine that my daily freakouts have something to do with that.
They are the kind of freak outs that border drinking an entire bottle of vodka.
Instead I turn to the entire pot of coffee...this only makes my hair stand on edge, also I tend to rub my eyes a ton so mascara finds its way to my forehead...generally i don't find that mascara until the pot of coffee has started to do its deed to my bladder which causes me to run to the nearest toilet, mirrors hang out with toilets.
I read the latest chapter for my pod today and Donald Miller writes: What is this great gravity that draws me...
He ends up talking about love or whatever but I like the way that sounds. What is this great gravity that draws me to freak out?
My head.
My crazy crazy over analytical crazy woman estrogen filled head.
And so what if I tend to exaggerate?
I will be just fine, I always am. It just takes longer than I would like.
The good news is that my brother is in town so soon so if I am still freaking out, he my friends will fix my head with a hug and a reminder that I am cool to at least one person in all the land.

0 comments: