CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

2 surprises and something LAME.

I decided a few weeks ago that I should stop carrying massive tote bags as purses. You see, I like to have so many things with me on my daily travels a book, journal, calendar, mini make up bag, lotion, wallet, iPod, etc...things I love but do not need when at a show or running to the market. SO, I switched it up. Forked out $18.99 for a lil purse big enough to hold a wallet, mini journal and lip gloss. I still stuff it tight so when I need that piece of paper that I wrote a friends number on a week ago I need to empty out the entire lil satchel....TODAY at the bottom of my purse I found 2 buttons. Owl buttons. I like owls. In fact I love them. How can I not? I mean, they swivel their crazy heads all the way around, they have massive wing spans, they eat things whole, they like hanging out all night and they are real pretty. Whatever. The buttons made my life, in the midst of a day of painting they were little jewels at the bottom of my crap. I am still trying to figure out who put them there. HELP!


The lame thing is this:
I am writing on my porch right now. Mosquitoes are eating me. Isn't mosquito season over? These effers are massive, fat, massive hungry jerks.


xo.

0 comments: