CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

The Good:

Today I woke up without a headache and the combonation of zyrtec and darvocet made today a pressure free day.
I had a productive day at the office, I think it is pretty neat that I have an office.
I had dinner with the roomates, it was lovely. I was saddened to think that Sally is leaving us soon (oops I guess that goes in another category).
I love my book.
I bought a CD on a whim and it is good: Raphael Saaquid.
I ran into Phil and Joshua whilest out and about, I love working where I live.
I rode Carol's bike for my mode of transport all day. It was amazing.


The Bad:

Allergies.
Chapped lips and nose.
Farts.
Opossums living in my back yard which terrify me when I take out the trash.
Clumpy 1/2 & 1/2 (I wanted just a drop in my tea).
Cars that don't share the road.
Allergies.
Politics.
The Economy.
Long distance family.
Long Beach being 400 miles away.


The Ugly:

Flaky nose skin (from the chapped nose).
Swollen eye lids (from the allergies).
Road Kill.
A messy office.
Farts.

The End.

0 comments: