CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nostaligia

I was looking for the power cord to my electric stapler, yes I have an effing electric stapler. Well, it belongs to City Life and I am moving into the office. Anyhow, stapler. I opened box after box of crap and found nothing...I will prolly have to buy another power cord because I am a tard and put it somewhere 'safe'.

Instead I found...

Old pictures that made me smile: Memo and I, Memo and Mom, Tia Marta making tortillas that made me weep, NCC Youth circa '99?, House Church circa when it was only 4 or 5 of us...way back, Hutch, Mom and Askher....nostalgia is awesome.
Notes that made me laugh: From people that I never ever see anymore but wish I did.
Poems: That I tried to write or loved to read.

It was a good hunt.

0 comments: