CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Few Questions...

1. Why did Jim & Pam get engaged? This bums me out. I committed to 4 weeks without casting final judgement but I will have you know that I am sad. In other news: I love Andy Bernard and I am glad that Dwight is back to AWESOME.
2. If I move to Baltimore will Geof from Ace of Cakes marry me? I love him.
3. Why is The Shack such a bummer? I am on chapter 15 now and I kind of want to freak out. I mean all the hype screwed me up. I was expecting it to be awesome. It is taking me soooo long to finish it.
4. Why would anyone want to quit drinking coffee? I feel that that decision is lame.
5. Why is Bonnie 'Prince' Billy so awesome and how might I trap him in my home to sing me songs all the live long day? I went to his show in Big Sur this last weekend and it was life changing. BUY HIS NEW ALBUM NOW! Listen to #4 (?, the mole song) and tell me what you think. It changed my life.
6. Have you read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close yet? I am reading it again (I think this is going on 12ish times) and it is realy phenomenal. READ IT IMMEDIATELY!


That is all for now.

0 comments: