CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sleepy...

I love pushing daisies. I watch it every week and I know that at the very same time my Dad is watching it so that, for whatever weird reason, makes me happy. Today, I got an email from him only minutes before the start. It made my otherwise lame day pretty good.


I know who I am voting for. I am excited. Voting makes me happy, I get excited when I get to do it. I tend to stress out until the day of the election because generally I am still reading up on stuff and I can't make a decision. This year I'm ready, well kind of. I love Barack Obama.


The youtube don't vote video made me laugh.


I am going to Half Moon Bay for Sally's bachelorette weekend...it is supposed to pour in Half Moon Bay...I am bummed.


Our new room mate will be moving in on the 10th, the 10th!


I am severely homesick.


I love honey crisp apples. The Trader Joe's has a 1.5lb bag for so few dollars.


I love Temple. Come hang out with me in Sacramento and I will take you there, probably more than once.


I love Ned and Chuck.


3 ply toilet paper is amazing. Thank you Charmin.


There is a tiny part of me that wants to do what is good for my body and cut back on coffee but the majority is winning, I go through about 1.5 lbs of coffee a week.


Tis the effing season.


Our church was reviewed in the local News & Review...it bummed me out.


Pumpkin beer makes me want to vomit.


Lagunitas IPA Maximus is amazing.


Talking to Kate on the phone, if even for a moment, reminds me that everything is ok.


Webcams are good.


I love buffalo sauce.


And salt & vinegar chips.


I have found another nest of grey hairs on my head. One step closer to Emmylou Harris hair. I have come to terms with premature aging and I am sort of into it.


I will be in Long Beach from Nov. 23rd - Dec. 2nd. Wanna hang out? email me, facebook me, myspace me, call me, write me...whatevs. I want to hang out with you.

1 comments:

VerWys Family said...

shannon -
we want to hang out with you when you are in town. rob and erin and the girls are staying with us...so call us so we can see your lovely face live in person. you know we always have coffee at our place. :)
love, rachel and boys