CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

And still nothing.

I spent the entire day with all of the people that I love so much and still I got nothin', still bummed. I tried so my whole day was off and on but I can't shake this lingering sadness. Unexplainable. I have tried. Not sure it is even remotely interesting to anyone.

I went to see There Will Be Blood last night with all the lovelies. The movie was really great, when I was paying attention. You see I have this little thing called exploding effing eyeball disease, it causes intense headaches that make me want to die. Of course about half an hour into the movie that I have been waiting for since only God knows when I get a real pounder. Whatever, I will deal. I rub my eyes and cradle my head in my hands for the duration of the nearly 3 hour movie and when I get home I jump in bed and crash after sobbing for a while.
I don't want to feel sorry for myself. I don't want to sob like a baby. Most of all I am tired of my life being paused by sporadic brain crushing.
Today I woke up to have breakfast with the Sacramento family in celebration of Kevin's soon-to-be birthday. We decide to make a day of it. Hang out, listen to Silver Darling practice and therefore melt my sad heart, then out to Davis. Carol, Courtney, Kevin, Michael Finn and myself hope around to a few thrift stores, eat some pizza, hang at the big kids park and walk around town.
All of that glory and I still have nothing.
Obviously I had moments of happiness but overall I am back to stoic me and that my friends is not alright! What in the name of all that is great am I to do with this?

0 comments: